www.erikakackmeister.weebly.com
From this project, I learned a lot about the requirements needed to obtain a job. You have to create a resumme, coverletter, and more to apply for a job. This project showed me the correct way to do these things. I also learned that to get something done right on a computer, your going to have to be very patient haha.
My favorite part about this project was making out bucket list and career powerpoint. I enjoyed being able to design the slides and make it my own. My least favorite part was how long this project took. It was a lot of work and was sometimes stressful to deal with.
I was very accurate with the personality profile and skills inventory. I had already done career cruising before, and after I re-did this like you asked, I got the same results and the previous tests. I knew I was going to get these results and I was not surprised because I did not change much.
At first I wanted to do certain careers after high school, and then researching these careers changed my mind. Mainly this was for salary reasons. I also ended up talking to other people about careers and it helped me make better decisions. With the grades I have, I know that I do have the potential to do a higher level job.
No comments:
Post a Comment